Saturday, July 11, 2020

Life In Lockdown

I personally think life has been very hard during this lockdown.For some people it might be boring, yes indeed i am bored as well but I understand that to control the situation we all have to stay home. I just sit at home playing games, reading books and doing chores. This is all I do and I yearn to go out, play football, visit friends but none of that is possible right now because of the strict lockdown. So in India we have red zones, green zones and orange zones. I am in a red zone(high cases) and I feel sad for the people who have covid-19 but also feel unlucky since all my friends are in green zones where there are not so many restrictions. I really hope this pandemic gets over soon because I'm bored out of my mind. The positive side is you get to go walking and do everything at your own time since there are no time limits. 


I think if people had listened to all the restrictions earlier this would have never become so serious and maybe would have gotten over more quickly and made the doctors' lives easier. Another thing which keeps me going is my school classes which happen online. This is indeed how I felt about this lockdown as a kid. I feel really bored and if anybody else feels the same you should go checkout top 100 kids blogs where there are a lot of blogs published. I know this since my blog has been included in this list and you should go check it out and its by feed spot which helps everyone succeed in writing blogs. I have given the link down below  blog.feedspot.com/kids_blogs/



The lockdown has taught me the importance of water and food. We start conserving water because of this lockdown or we would have never done it until there was water scarcity. The lockdown has taught us another major  thing which is since people don't get their salary they have to spend money wisely. The lockdown encouraged me to start writing blogs and enter blog competitions like this. I have also started doing a lot of exercises to keep my body fit since there are no P.E classes from school and playing with friends.


On the first few days it was fun for me since there is no school but this has been too long and I wished this never had happened. I kind of don't like school online classes because I don't understand much and they also ask us to write exams online. I had been going for online football classes and it was fun because it was different but it wasn't the same as playing in the ground with your friends. Another reason  I didn't like the school online classes was because you are not with your friends and it's not lively so I am bored  in most of the classes. I also started playing golf and taking online golf classes but I soon lost interest since it was supposed be an outdoor game like football and it just wasn't interesting to do online


I love the other online classes like webinars because  it is very interactive and interesting and at the same time fun. I would prefer more educational webinars like super learning more than school classes .I also have noticed that people become more lazy and addicted because of the lockdown and so I hope this ends soon. This has been my experience in the lockdown and how I feel about everything that is happening.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog on Noise Pollution

  Noise Pollution Introduction : What is noise pollution?Noise pollution is when unwanted sounds are created extensively throughout the wor...